Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ahhh ... Thursday, it's been a very busy week.  I have a four day weekend coming . Yahoo!  Tax time is looming overhead. Oh my, I know what I'll be doing on Friday.  Well, hopefully just in the morning, leaving the afternoon to play!


So Many Smiles

Isn't this cute!  I made this card for my son and future daughter-in-law!  I'm using it as a thank you card for the birthday presents they gave to me.

I used the StampinUp (SU) stamp set Petite Pairs (#122497).  I was going to attach a picture of the stamp set ... but I seem to be having difficulties...oh well.  I used whisper white for the base and sponged pool party ink around the edges.  I used early espresso for the first layer then used a sheet from the antique boutique paper set.  I used a yellow ribbon and tied it in the middle.  I used the 2 3/8 scallop punch and pool party paper, then whisper white and the 1 3/4 circle punch and lastly the 1 1/2 circle punch with daffodil yellow paper for the flower.  I used the "so many smiles" stamp to stamp the center of the flower.  Voila ... what a cute fun card!

Catch ya all on the flip side!
Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment