Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013

Hi everyone! Welcome to Jean's Jazz.

I'm entering the world of blogging ...I know, I'm a bit behind in the times, but watch out, here I come!  I hope you all enjoy my site.  I'm hoping to have a lot of items posted here on the site ... that is if electronics and I have a "healthy" working relationship.  :)    I will have different creative projects and cards to view and make.  I hope to be able to post something each day.

 I love being creative making cards, baskets, quilts ... you name it.  Handmade gifts are a unique way to say how much you care about someone.  The gift of a handmade card speaks volumes.  After all, anyone can pick up a store bought card ... hot of the printing press...the first card looking identical to the last 100,000 printed.    But a handmade card or gift ... ah, now that is special.  It's one of a kind -- no two are ever alike--just like snowflakes.  I hope you enjoy a few of mine. 
A Smore's Christmas



Love Quilts







Polka Dot Easter Basket



I look forward to talking with you all and hope you will enjoy my blog.  This will be a site in progress, so please bear with me.  I am working on improving my photography abilities.  Helpful hints and "gentle" criticism is welcome.

Happy Crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment