Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthdays

Birthdays and blogs ... both start with B and both can be challenging...especially after you pass the 50 something mark!  I spent a good part of a day maneuvering around the site and attempting to edit different areas and attach pictures. That was a bit frustrating at times, but I think I finally have a good beginning, although I'm still working out the bugs.  
 
Birthdays.... I love birthday cards!  This card was such fun to make and a simple one too.  Easier than mastering the margins of this post!  :o
 
 
I created this card using the StampinUp stamp set, "Henry Says" (#128093)

  The recipe for the card is as follows:
  • Base: 5-1/2 x 4 1/4 Whisper White (#100730)
  • 5  1/4 x 4 Night of  Navy (#100867)
  • 5 x 3 3/4 Blue Stripes (Item #121028)
  • 5 x  1 3/4 Night of Navy for the curtain
  • 5 x 1/8 Blue Stripes trim on curtain
  • 1 1/2"  Oval  punch (#119855) in Whisper White
  • 1 3/4" Scalloped oval punch (#119856) in Cherry Cobbler (#119685)
  • Typeset Alphabet Bigz (#127553) 
I think I have covered it all.  I did use a couple of  non StampinUp (SU)  items, that would be the two buttons, twine and the 1/8" red ribbon for Henry's bow. 

I think this is a very cute and versatile set.  It can be used for birthday party favors, cupcake toppers, gift bags, baby showers and more.  The typeset alphabet bigz is fabulous!  It comes with the numbers and the alphabet.  I know I will get alot of use out of them!

Hope you enjoy and happy craftin!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment