Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blog Newbie!

Embedding a video has been challenging!  I'm determined to accomplish this even if it takes my  whole four-day weekend!  Finally... By George, I think I've got it!  Below is a YouTube video from Linda Bauwin, Creative Folds Series.  I think Linda is so creative.  So I had to case her card.  Below is my design.  I thought I would make a spring card.   

Between using a laptop (which I don't generally use) and designing this blog...my patience have been tried.  I'm not very techy, but I'm learning and once I've accomplished it...yahoo!  I keep hitting unknown buttons on the laptop while I'm typing and before I know it, I've changed a setting.  No "undo" button... you would think that would be a mandatory button in all blog format windows!  haha!  I do need to work on my photographic skills and lighting...but all in good time.

Spring Card


I used the stamps sets For the Birds and Summer Silhouettes for the little flowers on the inside of the card.  For paper colors, I used Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Island Indigo.  I used the square lattice folder for the imprint on the card.  I stamped the designs using black StazOn ink and colored them in with different water-colored pencils and used a blender pen to fill in.  I used added sparkle to the flowers and bird using Dazzling Details.

Here is Linda's card and her video show you how to make it.  Fun, fun, fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment