Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rumble Time

It's a challenge .... Wahoo .... Ready, Set, GO!    PPA 161 Challenge using squares, diagonals, and a circle ...  Makes me think of the Wizard of Oz tune,  "lions, tigers and bears, oh my!"

I certainly need to work on my photography skills, see the corner of the cutting board?  lol  I need to create an area that will be the right height and lighting.  Gotta research it - sounds like that's what I'll be doing on the weekend!   I would appreciate any ideas ya'll may have.  I would love to hear from you.
 
This is the PPA 161 sketch design.  This card is made using a base that measures 5 X5 folded.  I cut the triangles and the diagonal from Midnight Muse and DSP.  I made the flower, using Midnight Muse ink to color up the front and back of petals, curled and adhered together using glue dots and then used a dimensional to make it pop.  I added the pearls to give it a little elegance.  The supplies I used are listed below.
Paper:      Whisper White, Midnight Muse, and a sheet of the DSP pack in 
                 color (#12028)
Punches:  Blossom Party die, Boho Blossoms, and a circle punch 
Stamps:    Petite Pairs 
Odds & Ends:  Glue Dots, Dimensional, Pearls, Adhesives

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!


9 comments:

  1. Loo, the flower is so pretty! Great way to use this week's sket. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I had fun. Can't wait until the next challenge!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the lovely contrast of the Midnight Muse and the Whisper White. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I had fun. Love the challenges. Have you posted yours yet?

      Delete
  3. Fabulous use of the sketch, Jean! I love your flower and the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Jean! I love the pearls and the three dimensional flower. I don't know if this information will help you, but I made my own inexpensive light tent. Here is the link: http://www.stampinchic.com/2010/03/sneak-peek-and-my-homemade-light-tent.html Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I will give it a try. I had so much fun in the challenge! I'll be sure to participate often. :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty Jean!..absolutely elegant ..love the flower and the sentiment... (I'm always in trouble looking for the right one, lol)..love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I had a lot of fun making the card!

    ReplyDelete