Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013


CHICKEN PENNE


 
 
Posted by PicasaOh, what to have for supper.  Wandering through the grocery store isles .. looking at this and that.  Just how much cooking do I really want to do today I asked myself.  No very much, I said.  In that case I always head to the pasta isle.  It's very easy to make. Just buy a cooked chicken and cut it up.  Cook a box of penne, drain and set aside.  Cut up peppers, onions and mushrooms and saute until soft.  Add in chicken and the cook noodles and one jar (more if you like it moister) mix together and keeping heating on the stove top until heated through.  Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and put in oven at 400 for 10-15 minutes until melted.  YUM!  The spices I used were salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic powder and italian seasoning.  I topped it with some chopped chives from the garden.  Can you believe I have chives growing already.  Just had to have something green on the top...makes it pretty and complete.
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment