Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Seaglass


Seaglass - Big Island, Hawaii 2013


I would love to say I've been on vacation in Hawaii (with no access to electronics) and that is why I have not posted since April .... but I guess, I will use the usual reply ... I've been super busy.  But honestly, the Hawaii excuse is much more exciting!

I made this card for a challenge in the CardMaker magazine.  Thanks to Lindsay & Bobby for the magazine!  It's fabby and full of lots of creative works of art.    We had to design a beach themed card using blues, tans and orange. 

This card is made using a technique that Connie Stewart http://youtu.be/JVjU56MIs04 uses.  Rather than using glossy paper, I used a shimmer paper.  It simulates how the water sparkles at night.    The stamp set is from Fiskers.  The inks and paper used are from Stampin Up!  The sea glass is from Maine beaches.  This was a fun, fun card.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment