Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jean Duchesneau
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: 207-233-0137
Email: jnduchesneau@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tonight was a night for catching up on a couple of thank you cards.  I made the same design, but used different colors.  Pretty?

I used the coordinating inks to the papers.  I used SU old olive for the base of the card, whisper white for the background and for the inside of each card.  I created one card with pool party paper and ink, one with raspberry ripple and ink, one with primrose paper ink and the last one in cajun craze
and ink.  And all on shimmer white paper.  The stamps I used are SU Summer Silhouettes for the small flowers on the inside of the cards.  The thank you from SU Made for You, and a single flower stamp, Boutique Blossom.  I tied a small ribbon and attached with a glue dot.

Now aren't these pretty!   I hope the receiver like them!  It would make a great set to give away.

Enjoy and as always,
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment